Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Something's gotta give

I went over on calories again today.  And I'm not sure why.  I will definitely be watching to see if I lose weight or stop or what happens, as I haven't even added the melba toast to the  menu yet, and I should be allowed to do so any time. Chris says not to worry about it, we're close enough.

I did cheat just a bit.  I had a little too much chicken & two small pieces of pork (that's a no-no).

So, no more of that!

Food log:                       calories
breakfast:
orange                                 87
lunch:
chicken 100 g                   165
celery    1 c diced                19
supper:
chicken 140 g  :(               231    (not actually sure about the measurements, but over-estimating is better than under, yes?)
onion                                     44
snack:
strawberries   1 c halves   49
total for day:                     594


And mark today as done.  Overall, I am  proud of myself.  There were so many times I wanted to head into the kitchen and just grab something!  And weekends are my worst times to try and watch what I eat.  It's so much easier during the week days as I am away from the kitchen entirely until about 5:00 in the evenings.  I am sure it's like that for most people.

Tomorrow we go back to school.  Spring Break is over.  I am SO not ready for school to come back in to session. I am sure I'll be just fine tomorrow (as it'll feel like we never really left - good thing for the sunburn, it'll remind me often that we did get a break!). 

But, we'll see how crazy the kids get.  Fun fun!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment