Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just today...

I am really in a blah kind of mood again.  I believe I'll just log and go tonight. 

I maintained today.  213.  I figure that since I was so bad last night, it's a good thing I didn't gain!  Today I was much better.  Still went over (damn that melba toast for being crunchy!), but was much better.

food log                                       calories
pork (75 g)                                      140
cucumber                                          34
orange                                               62
pork (90 g)                                     150
cabbage soup (1.5 c)                       52
melba toast                                     144 (not tomorrow, though! I will persevere!)
strawberries                                     46
total for day:                                628

See ya tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment