Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Booboos...

Obviously I have some learning to do.
I see that my ticker was added!  Yea!  That's a plus.

I forgot my food log.  Sorry!            
                                                           calories
Breakfast: 1 lg apple                           116
Lunch:   100 g sirloin                          156
                        celery                                31
Supper: 100 g chicken (grilled)         165
                         onion                               44
                 1 c strawberries                    58
Total for day:                                      570

OH NO!!  I went over!
And I tried so hard!  Dang celery!  ;-)
I'm pretty darn close though.  I am proud of my attempt.  PLUS, we walked about 5-6 miles today (went camping and our camp was at the END of the trail the FARTHEST away from the bathrooms) & that yesterday also. 
I'll keep trying to work this & see what I have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment