Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blah blah blah

I am just feeling blah today.  I have a headache that's not helping, but I am not sure that any of it is the diet.   Many of my students complained of headache, and several other teachers mentioned having a very hard time getting motivated today.  Lord knows I had a hard time doing what I needed.  One of my students was overheard saying I hated their class and was just mean.  She's one of my biggest whiners, so yes she would consider me mean.  She doesn't know what a compliment that is to a teacher. ;)

I am up 0.1 pound.  so to 217.8 this morning.  Chris said he was up too.  Is the melba toast to blame??  Stay tuned!

No depth of thinking today.  Mainly depth of wishing for a nap or an early bedtime.




No comments:

Post a Comment