Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Just not a nice person

I've actually prided myself on being a nice person.  One of the nicest people you could ever get to know. Sure, I have my dark side - morbid, whiny,pessimistic - but I try not to let it bring me down too much.  Not everyone can be happy and helpful all the time.  We need downtime.
Today is one of those days. I don't think I let on to my students or my student teacher, but they irritated the bejeebers out of me all day long.  And trust me, seeing bejeebers trickle out of a person is not a pretty sight.

One very positive note:  Today I weighed in at 198.2 lbs.  I've finally stuck my big toe across into the water to test the temperature.  I'm hoping that I can fit a few more toes in tomorrow.  It doesn't look like it at the moment becasue I've had LOTS of water and that's weighing me down.  We'll see in the morning.
Also positive, today is Cooper's birthday.  I do believe he is 7!

food log:
lunch: chicken and a  pickle = 132 calories
dinner: chicken and salad = 156 calories
snack: orange = 62 calories
total for day: 349 calories

Surely that's worth a loss!  The kids are selling those scrumptious candy bars that I adore... and I haven't even been tempted by the candy pushers!  That alone should be worth some kind of loss.



No comments:

Post a Comment